Taco Bell - Drive-Thru Nightmare Store #023238
Arrival at Drive-Thru, with a mumbled greeting.I waited forever, then I had to ask them if I could order.
They never gave me the total nor which window in which to drive. No greeting at window, just total and a rush to give change; all the while, laughing with co-worker. While driving, I noticed, sauce all over outside of bag which had transferred onto my dress shirt, car seat and console. I looked in bag, and my two chili cheese burittos and soft taco were all unwrapped and dumped into the bag.
Not only is my shirt ruined and vehicle seat stained, but I am out the cost of food. I called store, but no answer. Did survey and found Customer Service #.
We shall see.This store is bad news..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent an email to Chief Manger about me being stopped by two security guards. I told his one displayed a gold badge, and stated he was Detective Eve. I..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."