Taco Bell - Drive-Thru Nightmare Store #023238
Arrival at Drive-Thru, with a mumbled greeting.I waited forever, then I had to ask them if I could order.
They never gave me the total nor which window in which to drive. No greeting at window, just total and a rush to give change; all the while, laughing with co-worker. While driving, I noticed, sauce all over outside of bag which had transferred onto my dress shirt, car seat and console. I looked in bag, and my two chili cheese burittos and soft taco were all unwrapped and dumped into the bag.
Not only is my shirt ruined and vehicle seat stained, but I am out the cost of food. I called store, but no answer. Did survey and found Customer Service #.
We shall see.This store is bad news..f0415ec review #477995
You may also like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."