Taco Bell - Drive-Thru Nightmare Store #023238
Arrival at Drive-Thru, with a mumbled greeting.I waited forever, then I had to ask them if I could order.
They never gave me the total nor which window in which to drive. No greeting at window, just total and a rush to give change; all the while, laughing with co-worker. While driving, I noticed, sauce all over outside of bag which had transferred onto my dress shirt, car seat and console. I looked in bag, and my two chili cheese burittos and soft taco were all unwrapped and dumped into the bag.
Not only is my shirt ruined and vehicle seat stained, but I am out the cost of food. I called store, but no answer. Did survey and found Customer Service #.
We shall see.This store is bad news..review #477995
You may also like
- "WE BOUGHT A 12 GRAIN BREAD WHICH WAS MANAGER'S SPECIAL.WE OPENED AND IT HAD FUNGUS IN IT.WE WENT TO RETURN IT IN THE STORE,THE MANAGER TOLD US TO EXCHANGE IT.WHEN..."
- "The photos attached are of a shift manager at Taco Bell. Called victor Mendez as you can see... My complaint is do not hire people who discriminate this person went..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "Left a box marked "perishable, keep refridgerated" all over it in direct sunlight in 94° weather. Two phone numbers posted to call and they tried one call to one number...."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."