Taco Bell - Drive-Thru Nightmare Store #023238
Arrival at Drive-Thru, with a mumbled greeting.I waited forever, then I had to ask them if I could order.
They never gave me the total nor which window in which to drive. No greeting at window, just total and a rush to give change; all the while, laughing with co-worker. While driving, I noticed, sauce all over outside of bag which had transferred onto my dress shirt, car seat and console. I looked in bag, and my two chili cheese burittos and soft taco were all unwrapped and dumped into the bag.
Not only is my shirt ruined and vehicle seat stained, but I am out the cost of food. I called store, but no answer. Did survey and found Customer Service #.
We shall see.This store is bad news..c0c2129
You may also like
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "A horrible experience and had to spend more money after the job was done. Initially we hired Rod to remove our old carpet and install wood flooring on a staircase...."