Taco Bell - Survey is a lie
Just wondering why no one ever seems to win an i pad when its on every receipt to do a survey and be entered....nope they just say sorry try again....why would they know so fast?Taco bell please start following through with what you are stating.
Really...i go there almost everyday...which is not a healthy diet at all, but its easy...maybe an incentive with doing the surveys that actually has winners of something would work out better.Maybe some coupons maybe some kind of prize...because for stats i get it...surveys are very important and i love doing them...but will we ever win?review #377629
You may also like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "Apparently NACA has a lot of clients and gets just $150 per completed processed mortgage. They really do not have the motivation to help if processing your mortgage will take..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."