Just wondering why no one ever seems to win an i pad when its on every receipt to do a survey and be entered....nope they just say sorry try again....why would they know so fast?Taco bell please start following through with what you are stating.
Really...i go there almost everyday...which is not a healthy diet at all, but its easy...maybe an incentive with doing the surveys that actually has winners of something would work out better.Maybe some coupons maybe some kind of prize...because for stats i get it...surveys are very important and i love doing them...but will we ever win?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Taco Bell in Cincinnati Guest Street Location is the Nasty and gross nats flying around trash every were...no employees in site they all out side smoking ***. Shut that place..."
- "I went to Taco Bell in Brookhaven, Mississippi and this is what I received when I ordered a taco fully dressed with extra meat and cheese...very disappointed this happens every..."
- "Went to the Taco Bell in Peru il.The place was filthy,food on the floor where they prepare it.Garbage cans over flowing.Juice and soda on the floor not being mopped up.tables..."
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "I recently received Horchow's Floral Flatware Chest. The chest on the outside is quite beautiful. Sturdy, appears well built. However, on the inside the lining of the box is cheap..."
- "I bought the protection plan. Then when the men delivered the furniture smelled used. Not only that, the gram was broken in the sleeper sofa. I demanded a refund on..."
- "I went to jimmy johns to get just a turkey and cheese sand wich and they put tomatoes and letas on it anf im alergic and im very alergic..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."