Taco Bell - Survey is a lie
Just wondering why no one ever seems to win an i pad when its on every receipt to do a survey and be entered....nope they just say sorry try again....why would they know so fast?Taco bell please start following through with what you are stating.
Really...i go there almost everyday...which is not a healthy diet at all, but its easy...maybe an incentive with doing the surveys that actually has winners of something would work out better.Maybe some coupons maybe some kind of prize...because for stats i get it...surveys are very important and i love doing them...but will we ever win?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Blacksburg Taco Bell is false advertising by the attached photo, and in tje store charging $5.99I am outraged that the GM Brian supported the franchise...."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "Purchased a Berkley line counter. First time out it worked great. I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have..."
- "I recently went to hawaii and booked through Orbitz, I got the car hotel and flight package for $1680 and was told Id get a room with a one bed..."
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."