Taco Bell - Survey is a lie
Just wondering why no one ever seems to win an i pad when its on every receipt to do a survey and be entered....nope they just say sorry try again....why would they know so fast?Taco bell please start following through with what you are stating.
Really...i go there almost everyday...which is not a healthy diet at all, but its easy...maybe an incentive with doing the surveys that actually has winners of something would work out better.Maybe some coupons maybe some kind of prize...because for stats i get it...surveys are very important and i love doing them...but will we ever win?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Taco bell in Carmichael California on Marconi and eastern sold me 2-chicken quesadias that were made with old hard rotten chicken meat..."
- "I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi. on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM. Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that..."
- "Notice the time I drove up and was told they were closed from the employee at the drive thru window at Range location in Denham Springs, La.!!!! It's called ......"
- "I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "I ordered a formal dress for my daughter's Junior/Senior Prom. The dress is gorgeous, it is Navy Blue with a beaded cream color neckline that swoops up and buttons on..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."