Taco Bell - survey is a lie
Just wondering why no one ever seems to win an i pad when its on every receipt to do a survey and be entered....nope they just say sorry try again....why would they know so fast?Taco bell please start following through with what you are stating.
Really...i go there almost everyday...which is not a healthy diet at all, but its easy...maybe an incentive with doing the surveys that actually has winners of something would work out better.Maybe some coupons maybe some kind of prize...because for stats i get it...surveys are very important and i love doing them...but will we ever win?da17830 review #377629
You may also like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "I am sitting in the at&t store in port saint lucie and there are 54 people in here and the rep behind me is talking about hockey INSTEAD OF HELPING..."
- "The same thing happened to us with the same exact number of Folio Oyster colored chairs which we purchased seven years ago and about two years ago they started to..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."