Taco Bell in Crestwood, KY. Night manager verbally assaulted me because I complained about wait....
Ordered 3 reg tacos.Noticed several people standing around waiting.
After I had waited for 5 mins, I asked a girl who was waiting how long she had been waiting, she said 10 mins. Another guy 15 mins. I went up to talk to manager, her name is Natalie Kemp. Cashier told her I wanted to talk.
She ignored me, twice. She sent a shift leader to talk to me instead, all while looking at me without saying a word. I complained about the wait time. She immediately had an attitude with me and told me I was rude to her employee.
I said I wasn't rude I was just trying to find out what the problem was. After a short conversation, she told me to get out of her store, I could not believe it. I had not even raised my voice up to that point. I asked why, she then threatened me with calling the cops.
I asked what are you going to tell them. In the end, Natalie Kemp screamed at the top of her lungs at me to leave her store, at one point telling me to get the *** out of her store. She came around the counter charging me and stopped just short of running me down at one point and thought she was going to punch me or something.
Last thing she said when I was walking out the door, she called me a ***.This is the worst retail experience I have ever had which is pretty hard to believe.f063822 review #476815
You may also like
- "I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."