Taco Bell in Crestwood, KY. Night manager verbally assaulted me because I complained about wait....
Ordered 3 reg tacos.Noticed several people standing around waiting.
After I had waited for 5 mins, I asked a girl who was waiting how long she had been waiting, she said 10 mins. Another guy 15 mins. I went up to talk to manager, her name is Natalie Kemp. Cashier told her I wanted to talk.
She ignored me, twice. She sent a shift leader to talk to me instead, all while looking at me without saying a word. I complained about the wait time. She immediately had an attitude with me and told me I was rude to her employee.
I said I wasn't rude I was just trying to find out what the problem was. After a short conversation, she told me to get out of her store, I could not believe it. I had not even raised my voice up to that point. I asked why, she then threatened me with calling the cops.
I asked what are you going to tell them. In the end, Natalie Kemp screamed at the top of her lungs at me to leave her store, at one point telling me to get the *** out of her store. She came around the counter charging me and stopped just short of running me down at one point and thought she was going to punch me or something.
Last thing she said when I was walking out the door, she called me a ***.This is the worst retail experience I have ever had which is pretty hard to believe.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Paid for steak triple stack it look more like a complete flop. For $5.69 i'd expectedit to look like thebads on television. Do you think your customer or customers..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "I got a coat off this firm the pockets was so high they cut across the waistband two tailors said it could not be put right should never have left..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!! We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround. We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250..."