Taco Bell in Crestwood, KY. Night manager verbally assaulted me because I complained about wait....
Ordered 3 reg tacos.Noticed several people standing around waiting.
After I had waited for 5 mins, I asked a girl who was waiting how long she had been waiting, she said 10 mins. Another guy 15 mins. I went up to talk to manager, her name is Natalie Kemp. Cashier told her I wanted to talk.
She ignored me, twice. She sent a shift leader to talk to me instead, all while looking at me without saying a word. I complained about the wait time. She immediately had an attitude with me and told me I was rude to her employee.
I said I wasn't rude I was just trying to find out what the problem was. After a short conversation, she told me to get out of her store, I could not believe it. I had not even raised my voice up to that point. I asked why, she then threatened me with calling the cops.
I asked what are you going to tell them. In the end, Natalie Kemp screamed at the top of her lungs at me to leave her store, at one point telling me to get the *** out of her store. She came around the counter charging me and stopped just short of running me down at one point and thought she was going to punch me or something.
Last thing she said when I was walking out the door, she called me a ***.This is the worst retail experience I have ever had which is pretty hard to believe.review #476815
You may also like
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem. ..."
- "I ordered my son a paw patrol play set on black Friday and have still not received it here it is a week before Christmas and there telling me they..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "The PU Housetraining Wrapper Belly-Bands are not to be confused as simply an "ace bandage". Yes, they do resemble and ace bandage, but the similarity ends there. The..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."