2.1
Nutrition Description

Today I went to Taco Bell on Robertson in Los Angeles. I looked on the menu and saw "five layer burrito" $3.49.

It also had a picture of a burrito with big pieces of beef steak. I ordered one to eat there and one to go. As soon as I started taking a *** from the burrito, I realized it has no meat at all. I opened the burrito and...

Surprise!!! I was right!!! I approached a female employee, but it seemed to me that she doesn't want to get involved. She only wiggled her head.

I, then approached a manager who didn't look at me but next to me. He also didn't speak. After a long wait he said that I can have something else. I refused.

My appetite was gone.

There is something else that angered me a lot. They are serving the food without a napkin and I had food stuck to my face.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of taco bell beefy 5 layer burrito from Taco Bell. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3 and wants Taco Bell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments