I know this store is slow. I NEVER get in line if there are more than 4 cars waiting.

Today there were 5 & I didn't want to come up with a new plan. I waited 49 minutes. 10 of them at the speaker waiting to order (the gal working the drivethru was waiting to take orders until she filled the last order in order to prevent a computer record of how long the wait truly was) Never again. Taco Johns is now my choice.

I have NEVER waited there longer than 10 minutes, even when they are extremely busy. Get it together Taco Bell, or close & stop wasting the time & gas of your customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1000906

Drive thru is two words, you have no right calling someone old enough to work a gal when you cannot even spell a simple word that someone in the third grade can spell.