2.0
Quality of Food

Taco Bell has been increasing their prices out of control.Their pintos and cheese is now $1.39 each.

I was at the drive-thru and didn't notice the price change until I got home and looked at my receipt. The price increase was not listed on the drive-thru board. I did call the store here in Athens, Tennessee but the manager didn't seem to care one way or the other. She was too busy to have any one check on the price listed.

As I only ordered six pintos and cheese my total order came to $9.09.I will be buying a bag of shredded cheddar cheese and a can of refried beans and will be making my own (with a squirt or two of hot sauce) and will save myself over $5.00.

Review about: Taco Bell Beans Side Dish.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Getting nickled and dimed.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Completely agree.I feel this price change happened overnight, and these increases are absolutely not worth the crap Taco Bell serves.

I’ll take my money and go somewhere with better quality/quantity and pay a bit more or get the same thing from Del Taco for .99.I refuse to pay 1.75 for a bean and cheese burrito.

the concept of purchasing ingredients and preparing meals at home is always going to more cost effective than eating out...esp when a large amount is in play....so one doesnt need a negative review to enact this habit