1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My husband and I went through Taco Bell drive-thru for dinner. He ordered Spicy Potato Soft Tacos and because they're always too hard I asked him to tell Taco Bell to make sure the potatoes are soft.

I looked in the bag to check the order and 1 potato taco was on top and open. It was soft. I thought they'd all be that way. When we got home and ate, I bit into the second one and the potatoes were very hard and I cracked my back tooth on one of the rock hard potatoes.

I called to tell the manager and one of the cashiers answered. She was very rude. The manager refused to come to the phone, and since I wasn't put on hold I heard them talking. She asked for my name and phone number.

Someone would call me back at "some point". When I asked the cashier for the managers name she changed her tone and spoke very slowly, "I. Don't. Know.

Her. Last. Name. Someone.

Will. Call. You." I said, "ma'am there's no reason to talk to me like I'm a child. If this happened to you, you'd be upset, too." All I heard after was silence.

There was no offer to replace the meal or refund. I am very upset and now have tooth pain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Taco Bell Soft Taco Taco.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08.

Comments

That wasn't a potato, that was my toe nail clipping. May I have it back please?

to Taco Bell Management #1590092

Are you the type of person taco bell normally employs? This is ridiculous.

An apology would've been acceptable but this? Pathetic!