Taco Bell - BUG IN OUR FOOD
My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food.Which caused us all to be completely disgusted, we could not even finish our meal.
So, we called up the store we got our food from and a manger of the name KAREN answered and when we told her our issue she replied with "that is impossible", as if we were lying to her. So now we're not only DISGUSTED but we feel DISRESPECTED. This is completely unacceptable! We not only demand a refund but this taco bell should really be more sanitary.
The customer service needs to be worked on during these situations also.I do not plan on ever going to this taco bell or ANY taco bell in the future.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Taco bell in Carmichael California on Marconi and eastern sold me 2-chicken quesadias that were made with old hard rotten chicken meat..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."
- "I created 3 different accounts with them same style and guess what, all the account receive the same "leads" all has different credit or price I should say, from..."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."