Woodbridge, New Jersey
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food.Which caused us all to be completely disgusted, we could not even finish our meal.

So, we called up the store we got our food from and a manger of the name KAREN answered and when we told her our issue she replied with "that is impossible", as if we were lying to her. So now we're not only DISGUSTED but we feel DISRESPECTED. This is completely unacceptable! We not only demand a refund but this taco bell should really be more sanitary.

The customer service needs to be worked on during these situations also.I do not plan on ever going to this taco bell or ANY taco bell in the future.

Review about: Taco Bell Mexican Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1202266

You made this up. Bugs don't eat at Taco Bell. Only brainless humans do.

Not_the_0P

Get a job instead of demand a refund for food you already ate. You probably placed the bug there yourself.

to Not_the_0P Concord, North Carolina, United States #1201640

Yo shut up how would you know she placed a bug I love near the Tacobell and its a dirty place

unfairhiringprastices

You "love" in North Carolina, and the op "loves" in New Jersey.You are nowhere near this Taco Bell.

People do this all the time place bugs in their food hoping to get a giftcard for far more that the total of their food.Sometimes they are seeking a free meal.