Taco Bell - BUG IN OUR FOOD
My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food.Which caused us all to be completely disgusted, we could not even finish our meal.
So, we called up the store we got our food from and a manger of the name KAREN answered and when we told her our issue she replied with "that is impossible", as if we were lying to her. So now we're not only DISGUSTED but we feel DISRESPECTED. This is completely unacceptable! We not only demand a refund but this taco bell should really be more sanitary.
The customer service needs to be worked on during these situations also.I do not plan on ever going to this taco bell or ANY taco bell in the future.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item. one item was missing based on what I verbally requested..."
- "I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi. on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM. Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that..."
- "Today my wife and I in our seventies made our Daily visit to Taco Bell, as we got to the drive thru there were no cars in. front of us...."
- "I bought a package of Oreos (original) and I was not satisfied. I usually love them and my favorite part is the cream in the middle. But almost all the..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."