Featured Not resolved
2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Visited Taco Bell today( 2/8/2118 ) in Portland Oregon, store number 019886 This was a drivethru order, upon arriving at the window to pay I was given a total of $7.29 to pay when in fact the menu sign said $5.99 for the #12 combo Quesarito meal that I ordered. Please see pics included!!

The manager Jose told me that the 5.99 is the beef price, not the steak price. I reasoned to him that this is not what the sign says. He then took the time to go outside and take a look, upon returning he said that yes indeed.....that is the beef price!! Please look at pictures and tell me what you read!!

Not only that, but as my receipt shows.....I was charged a $1.00 more for steak.....which should have brought it up to only $6.99 from the original so called $5.99 beef price!! But as my receipt clearly shows, I was charged $7.29!!

What!! Please help!!

Review about: Taco Bell Quesarito Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I do see where it says steak 5.99. However when you said it should be 6.99 so why was it 7.29, that would be tax.

to Allyssa #1471860

You didn't read the receipt to see there was no tax charged. Also, he was NEVER charged $5.99 the first line of the receipt says $6.29. The owner should also be in trouble for evading sales tax.