I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about
5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven and she had dropped all of the chicken in the tray onto the floor. She immediately picked up all the chicken pieces from the floor and put them right back into the warming oven on the tray.
Why she did not throw them out is a mystery.
Also the chicken served at this place is pretty dry and sometimes cool. I think it has been setting for most of the day. A lot of people over a period of time in line have also complained.
We go there for the Tacos which are not bad.
Also most of the extras from the chicken menu is dry and maybe has been cooked a long time ago and sitting around. Nothing ever fresh comes out of this Chicken store.
We will not buy the chicken any more from here.
Enlcosed is a photo of the store employee that dropped the chicken. I belive she is at the chicken warmer.
If you need to talk to me you can call me at 928-710-9231 Tomy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Fried Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "Today my wife and I in our seventies made our Daily visit to Taco Bell, as we got to the drive thru there were no cars in. front of us...."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."