I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about
5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven and she had dropped all of the chicken in the tray onto the floor. She immediately picked up all the chicken pieces from the floor and put them right back into the warming oven on the tray.
Why she did not throw them out is a mystery.
Also the chicken served at this place is pretty dry and sometimes cool. I think it has been setting for most of the day. A lot of people over a period of time in line have also complained.
We go there for the Tacos which are not bad.
Also most of the extras from the chicken menu is dry and maybe has been cooked a long time ago and sitting around. Nothing ever fresh comes out of this Chicken store.
We will not buy the chicken any more from here.
Enlcosed is a photo of the store employee that dropped the chicken. I belive she is at the chicken warmer.
If you need to talk to me you can call me at 928-710-9231 Tomy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Fried Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every time I go to my local Taco Bell, there are very unclean, unprofessional employees! Wearing "gang" materials, etc. I finally quit going! Only a Bueno! ..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi. I order and they say that "They cant serve that today."..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."