Chino Valley, Arizona
2.8

I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about

5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven and she had dropped all of the chicken in the tray onto the floor. She immediately picked up all the chicken pieces from the floor and put them right back into the warming oven on the tray.

Why she did not throw them out is a mystery.

Also the chicken served at this place is pretty dry and sometimes cool. I think it has been setting for most of the day. A lot of people over a period of time in line have also complained.

We go there for the Tacos which are not bad.

Also most of the extras from the chicken menu is dry and maybe has been cooked a long time ago and sitting around. Nothing ever fresh comes out of this Chicken store.

We will not buy the chicken any more from here.

Enlcosed is a photo of the store employee that dropped the chicken. I belive she is at the chicken warmer.

If you need to talk to me you can call me at 928-710-9231 Tomy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of chicken. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of taco bell taco. Taco Bell needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell taco in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1029502

Liar

Does it matter what I need to talk to you about? Or can I call and talk to you about anything at all?

to Anonymous #1029503

Just keep it g rated. Tommy is a seven year old girl.