3.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I'm writing about the TacoBell in the Moanalua Shopping Center at 934 Valkenburgh St., Honolulu, HI 96818.They indicate that their hours of operation are until 1 am, but I was there Thursday morning, 28 Sep 2017, and again Thursday morning, 12 Oct 2017, and they were already closed.

This also happened a couple months ago, but I didn't note the details of the date/time. For these last two dates, I went to Mc 'D' which was nearby, and I kept both of those receipts, in case someone wanted to see copies of them to note the times; one shows 12:48 am, and the other one is 12:51 am. Allowing for time to leave TacoBell and drive to Mc 'D' and wait in the drive thru, and finally get the receipt with the timestamp, it is clear that both times I must have been at TacoBell at least 15 min prior to 1 am. If they are being paid to keep the drive thru open until 1 am, and close it early, they are stealing what was paid them for that time period.

I work nights, and many times I am unable to be there earlier due to work requirements.

It is really irritating to drive there, and find that the drive thru is closed, even though I can see people inside because the lights are still on, and it is at least 15 prior to the indicated closing time.I guess I will have to get used to Mc 'D', now.

Review about: Taco Bell Customer Care.

Reason of review: They were not open when they were supposed to be..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That they were closed despite hours of operation advertised.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments