Contact Taco Bell

02:15 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Taco Bell to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Waited 24 minutes for 3 soft tacos. Worst service I have ever seen. I walked out without getting my tacos and I put the Sierra Mist back on the counter. Pull of security footage. Oberlin ave store in Lorain at 5:30. I’m wearing a neon yellow shirt.”
  • “Horrible service extreme rudeness”
  • “Poor customer services. Rude employee and didnt fullfill my order”

Employment:

• “Employment”
  • “Need my pay stubs and last day I worked”
  • “I need a copy of my W2’s”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “They gave me the wrong order.”
  • “Wrong order AGAIN 3 times”
  • “They keep messing up our order when we go through the drive-thru and then we get home and find out we got the wrong thing it's too late last two times they have done that we make sure that they get the right order and it even shows up on the screen b”

Product/ Service:

• “I am calling because a few months ago I went to Taco Bell in Bishop Ca and they mistake my order and are rude”
  • “Messed up order at Harrisburg like Columbus ohio”
  • “Messed up my order and rude management”

Payments and Charges:

• “Want to start my direct deposit”
  • “Last night I got charged for another order”
  • “Got charged twice on my card and cashier had a horrible attitude”

Request for Information:

• “Concern”
  • “Concerns”
  • “Contamination concerns”

Refund:

• “Refund on card not given”
  • “Messed up my order want a refund”
  • “Was refused a refund and was talked down upon for the form of currency I used to pay for my meal”

Cards:

• “My debit card was charged for an order in addition to my order. When I called to speak to someone about it I was told there was nothing they could do.”
  • “About my money being on my pay-card today”
  • “Lost my card”

Return/ Replace:

• “Was taken off schedule for talking to Richard my managers boss about 5 hours on-the schedule for this week, to return the same afternoon and was taken off completely..... For honesty!!”
  • “Because store number 01861 9 manager named Francisco will not replace an order of a $5 chalupa box that was supposed to have no sour cream and no tomatoes because my daughter is allergic to tomatoes and didn't want sour cream on anything and denied m”
  • “Order was made incorrect, they took my name to replace it. Manager didn't seem to care about customer satisfaction and I left angry without the replacement”

Website/ Application:

• “Application update”
  • “Very rude says they were closed when the hours on the website and window say 1 am”
  • “I made an order online it took the cash out of my bank account n when i got to the store they didnt have my order on file n then 8 waited about half hour for my order because their was a dispute with two employees”

Account:

• “Resetting my password”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancelled order never got money back on credit card”

Other:

Top 5 Dislikes about Taco Bell

Customer service, Bad management, Service, Way the i was treated, Poor service

Top 5 Related Companies

Yum, Pizza Hut

Summary

Taco Bell is a chain of fast food restaurants. The company was founded in 1946 by Glenn Bell. Originally, the specialties of Taco Bell were hot dogs and hamburgers. Later on the Mexican chili dogs with taco sauce and shakes were added to the menu. At the present time, the company serves food items that are loosely based on traditional Tex-Mex cuisine. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California. Taco Bell has a number of locations all over the United States. In contrast with the past, Taco Bell is considered to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.

Taco Bell reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCardPayPalDiscover

Edit Description
Show

Taco Bell Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Taco Bell to

896 reviews
Show

Products and Services Sold by Taco Bell

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Taco Bell? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup