Taco Bell - Death burrito

648 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito.I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a free cake or churro or "something" the next time i came in.

What i want is to be able to get some food without having to worry if my child is going to choke on something which was completely avoidable in the first place.

I have tweeted, filed out a customer survey and tagged taco bell in a face book post and have not heard back yet.This is the last time we go there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
648 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 21, 2013 #654124

update: I heard back from taco bell on facebook and the store manager via phone call. they assured me they would fire the employee who said they raped my childs burrito and left a piece of condom in it and will get to the bottom of it. Feel much better about the situation. I know mistakes happen, I dont need another free .99 burrito. My family rarely eats fast food but we moved to the area this past weekend and I didnt have the ability to cook... so please refrain from judging what you dont know.
Yeah the death burrito was just a funny topic. I was upset we found plastic in the food but the whole family really kinda laughed at it after initial shock passed... Until i got the rape response. then i was livid.

0 0 Reply
meowyin

May 19, 2013 #653436 Concord, California, United States

Death burrito?? A little overboard don't you think? Not that big of deal. But it sounds like your itty-bitty-little-feelings got hurt and now you're blasting someone for a (small) human mistake.

1 3 Reply

Jun 30, 2015 #1001785

If your child would have eaten that burrito you would feel the same way she did. That "small human mistake" could have taken a childs life.

0 1 Reply
Fake posting

May 19, 2013 #653435 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

All of these "complaints" are fake. The poster doesn't have the ability to write more than 5-6 lines. Take a look at most consumer based complaint sites like rip off report and compare the writing styles to this. This is 21st century digital extortion ! ! !

0 3 Reply

May 21, 2013 #654119

this is not fake. I assure you this happened. I was jut going to write simply "plastic i found in my daughters burrito" but i had to write 100 words.

2 0 Reply
iamso1

Jan 25, 2015 #936090

Fake report, what is wrong with you Fake posting? You are a fake commenter that gets his  kicks out of makeing posts on all of the complaints on this site that contibute nothing but a negative response trying to get a rise out of people. LOL

2 0 Reply
iamso1

Jan 25, 2015 #936101

Contribute*

0 1 Reply

May 19, 2013 #653256 Richardson, Texas, United States

Actually you should prepare your child's meal's yourself.And also i do not believe what you are stating in this post.You are a total ***.And i cannot believe you have a child.Hope this child does not end up like you a lier.

1 4 Reply
dave

May 19, 2013 #653440 Oakland, California, United States

Before you give advice first you need to learn how to spell its spelled LIAR not LIER ,YOU SHOULD have PAYED ATTENTION IN SCHOOL. And it's a capital I not a lower case i . :?

3 0 Reply

May 19, 2013 #653212

Mistakes happen, they said they would give you something free (which I'm sure that's what your looking for), what else can they do.

You say you haven't heard back, what would you like them to say?

1 2 Reply

May 19, 2013 #653252

Actually, i dont want to eat there again, the response i got from an employee was so vile (after posting on here) I had to contact my local news station and the bbb. I dont need them to give me something free. I need them to fire the *** who told me the condom broke in my childs burrito.

3 1 Reply
futacobell

May 18, 2013 #653081

well thanks...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×