Taco Bell - Death burrito
There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito.I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a free cake or churro or "something" the next time i came in.
What i want is to be able to get some food without having to worry if my child is going to choke on something which was completely avoidable in the first place.
I have tweeted, filed out a customer survey and tagged taco bell in a face book post and have not heard back yet.This is the last time we go there.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "Paid for steak triple stack it look more like a complete flop. For $5.69 i'd expectedit to look like thebads on television. Do you think your customer or customers..."
- "Blacksburg Taco Bell is false advertising by the attached photo, and in tje store charging $5.99I am outraged that the GM Brian supported the franchise...."
- "The entrance is somewhat impressive with a gate house manned 24 hours, and two sets of gates to give the impression of serious resident security considerations presented to potential home..."
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."