Featured

There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito. I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a free cake or churro or "something" the next time i came in.

What i want is to be able to get some food without having to worry if my child is going to choke on something which was completely avoidable in the first place.

I have tweeted, filed out a customer survey and tagged taco bell in a face book post and have not heard back yet. This is the last time we go there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Taco Bell Burrito.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 18, 2013.

Comments

update: I heard back from taco bell on facebook and the store manager via phone call. they assured me they would fire the employee who said they raped my childs burrito and left a piece of condom in it and will get to the bottom of it.

Feel much better about the situation. I know mistakes happen, I dont need another free .99 burrito. My family rarely eats fast food but we moved to the area this past weekend and I didnt have the ability to cook... so please refrain from judging what you dont know.

Yeah the death burrito was just a funny topic. I was upset we found plastic in the food but the whole family really kinda laughed at it after initial shock passed...

Until i got the rape response. then i was livid.

Concord, California, United States #653436

Death burrito?? A little overboard don't you think?

Not that big of deal. But it sounds like your itty-bitty-little-feelings got hurt and now you're blasting someone for a (small) human mistake.

to meowyin #1001785

If your child would have eaten that burrito you would feel the same way she did. That "small human mistake" could have taken a childs life.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #653435

All of these "complaints" are fake. The poster doesn't have the ability to write more than 5-6 lines.

Take a look at most consumer based complaint sites like rip off report and compare the writing styles to this. This is 21st century digital extortion !

! !

to Fake posting #654119

this is not fake. I assure you this happened.

I was jut going to write simply "plastic i found in my daughters burrito" but i had to write 100 words.

to Fake posting #936090

Fake report, what is wrong with you Fake posting? You are a fake commenter that gets his  kicks out of makeing posts on all of the complaints on this site that contibute nothing but a negative response trying to get a rise out of people. LOL

to iamso1 #936101

Contribute*

Richardson, Texas, United States #653256

Actually you should prepare your child's meal's yourself.And also i do not believe what you are stating in this post.You are a total ***.And i cannot believe you have a child.Hope this child does not end up like you a lier.

to Anonymous Oakland, California, United States #653440

Before you give advice first you need to learn how to spell its spelled LIAR not LIER ,YOU SHOULD have PAYED ATTENTION IN SCHOOL. And it's a capital I not a lower case i . :?

First Born Triplet
to dave Markham, Ontario, Canada #832929

No offence but it is paid not paid. You tell him to pay attention in school. Lol

to First Born Triplet #936091

Payed not paid but you were right the first time! LOL

Mistakes happen, they said they would give you something free (which I'm sure that's what your looking for), what else can they do.

You say you haven't heard back, what would you like them to say?

to Anonymous #653252

Actually, i dont want to eat there again, the response i got from an employee was so vile (after posting on here) I had to contact my local news station and the bbb. I dont need them to give me something free. I need them to fire the *** who told me the condom broke in my childs burrito.

to Taco Bell Employee #653081