Taco Bell - Death burrito
There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito.I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a free cake or churro or "something" the next time i came in.
What i want is to be able to get some food without having to worry if my child is going to choke on something which was completely avoidable in the first place.
I have tweeted, filed out a customer survey and tagged taco bell in a face book post and have not heard back yet.This is the last time we go there.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Went to taco bell in Culpeper va and ordered Nachos Bell Grande, with extra meat and cheese no beans. This is the *** i got..."
- "My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food. Which caused..."
- "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..."
- "The entrance is somewhat impressive with a gate house manned 24 hours, and two sets of gates to give the impression of serious resident security considerations presented to potential home..."
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "Bought a coat. Very inexpensive. When I received it now I know why. When I zipped up the coat the zipper would not go back down. Very cheaply made...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."