Taco Bell - Death burrito
There was a large piece of plastic in my childs burrito.I called the store and the manager told me that she could remake the burrito and give me a free cake or churro or "something" the next time i came in.
What i want is to be able to get some food without having to worry if my child is going to choke on something which was completely avoidable in the first place.
I have tweeted, filed out a customer survey and tagged taco bell in a face book post and have not heard back yet.This is the last time we go there.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "So... If anyone was trying to get through to Taco Bell/ KFC ..."
- "I bought i grilled stuffed burrito and as i was eating i starting gagging on someyhing hard turns out it was a bone not happy lost my appetite and i..."
- "Every time I go to my local Taco Bell, there are very unclean, unprofessional employees! Wearing "gang" materials, etc. I finally quit going! Only a Bueno! ..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "The entrance is somewhat impressive with a gate house manned 24 hours, and two sets of gates to give the impression of serious resident security considerations presented to potential home..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Bought a coat. Very inexpensive. When I received it now I know why. When I zipped up the coat the zipper would not go back down. Very cheaply made...."