2055 N Washington St, Forrest City, AR 72335, USA
2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went thru the taco bell drive thru yesterday. I ordered the Chalupa Craving Box , which comes with a Chalupa, a burito, a hard shell taco and cinnamon crisps.

The guy repeated my order back to me. When I get to the window, there is no box so I tell the girl working at the window that I ordered a Chalupa box. She tells me they no longer come in a box, they are a combo now. I get home and do not have what I ordered, I have a Naked Chicken Chapula and 2 hard shell tacos.

I look at my receipt and that is what they have on my receipt. I repeat that is not what I ordered. I call back to the store and the girl at the window says " yeah I remember you, we no longer sell the chapula box." I say but that is what I ordered. She then gives the phone to the manager I assume, I think his name was Eric.

He tells me the same think. I tell him "I ordered a Chapula Craving Box your sign outside is still advertising a Chaoula Craving Box. He then tells me "you can come back and I will make you one but we are fixin to stop making those" What is this fixin crap and if he could make me one if I came back, why could they not make me one when I ordered it. And if they are no longer making them (and I said making , not advertising, because the sign advertising them was still up yesterday) what gives them the right to choose what I am going to eat.

They never told me they no longer make them when I placed my order, not even when I questioned the order.

They just hand me this sad looking naked chicken. I don't live in the city so I did not go back.

Comments