4.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Please, PLEASE, for the love of tacos and things that really have that great Asian, and even more specifically Korean taco flair....DO NOT discontinue your sweet and spicy Double stack tacos!!!I have struck out two nights in a row trying to find those things!

I have only had the opportunity to purchase three of them, but had I known about them earlier, I would have gone MUCH more often!

Taco Bell is my absolute favorite fast food restaurant, and having worked there as a senior in high school back in 1979 & 1980, I never grew tired of the food!Again, if you understand marketing, and I'm sure you do, don't get rid of something the people LOVE!

Review about: Taco Bell Menu.

Reason of review: Product availability.

Preferred solution: Continue the sweet and spicy double stack tacos FOREVER!.

I didn't like: Product unavailability.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I cannot believe the promo for the double stack is discon-tinued, that is crazy, my wife & our family have enjoyed the double stacks since Christmas even all of our extended family that is unbelievably crazy to do that to your regular customers, did da Donald get to your fast food company ?

Byron Center, Michigan, United States #1280463

Do t take away the double stacks :(

almightyoz
Odessa, Texas, United States #1279179

Sorry for your loss and your life sounds far too complicated than it should be.

Florence, South Carolina, United States #1277845

Why

Dixon, Illinois, United States #1276671

I feel the same!!I have two taco bells in my town and they both say they are no longer offering the spicy sweet or the cool habanero!

I've been buying them almost every day for weeks and now I can't get them!So sad

Tampa, Florida, United States #1275610

I 100% AGREE!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US?!!!! BRING BACK OUR SWEET AND SPICY GOODNESS!!!!