Featured

Would you eat this?made sick looking at it.

took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed each time.

2122212233445567.66778899.9890000.2223334556788900 456 4678 5788 6788999 557899 word it is difficult to come up with 100 words to tell you have discussed this big really was makes it very difficult to use is website data that bad simple statement there food was horrible their service was horrible yup I use to be a fan of Taco Bell but not the kenova one.they're management is poor there they do not supervise.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I don't even know what that is, but no, I would not eat it.

There are lots of starving children in third world countries that would eat it. IdgieThreadgoodeSUCKS for someone to be taken seriously they should know how to spell.

Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #631578

You should post that photo to Taco Bell's facebook page that looks disgusting.Ignore the other *** about the spell check some of us have the intelligence to understand what you mean despite the spelling errors.

We used to eat at our local TB but they got a manager that didn't care how the food was sent out so we stopped going there.Taco Bell used to be awesome

to M.A.A Merritt Island, Florida, United States #631604

THANKS M.A.A.FOR ***ING.

MY BIG ***. NOW I'M GONNA SHOVE IT IN YOUR ***. & FU.CK.

THE SH.IT.OUT OF YOUR MOUTH....HAHAHA!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #631570

Heeeelllloooooo have you ever heard of SPELL CHECK?????

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #630549

What did you expect from Taco Dung?Quality food!

Good luck!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Sioux City, Iowa, United States #630547

Gee, for two bucks they should have served you prime rib. Go back to your trailer redneck.