3.6
Quality of Food

This is the only Taco Bell, that I know of, that won't give Veterans or seniors any discount.I hope that this owner does not need us in the future, because we might turn our back on him as he has turned his back on us!

There were two other disabled seniors with me at the time. The cashier was very nice. The only other problem was the preparation of the food. My friends taco's were cold and my taco's where not served properly wrapped.

James Olt email: sbtnj@aol.com Cell:856-816-7000 Taco Bell 023293 4951 W.Irlo Brnsn Mem Hwy Kissimmee, Florida 34746 01/12/2017 7:23 PM Order # 112078

Review about: Taco Bell Taco.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Maybe coupons for the three of us.

I liked: I love the taco supremes.

I didn't like: No military discounts.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I would just like to start by saying thank you for your service. But sir, you can't go around thinking that you are going to get a discount everywhere you go because you are a veteran. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, you most likely did a lot of good and risked your life in the military but like my grandma always says " You can't do good and automatically expect a reward for it, if you truly did a good deed you did from your heart."

to anonymous #1280507

God bless everyone and have a good day!

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1270866

My word. If you have to have a discount to eat at Taco Bell, then please don't go. As a fellow vet, I find it appalling when folks try to bring up their military service in every...single...circumstance.