Taco Bell on River ave in Holland, MI gave me two cheesy gordita crunches which had flatbread that was practically dough, it tasted like it had not even touched the grill.Took them inside and the cook said with an attitude, 'they're supposed to be doughy!!' I said "no, they're supposed to be soft, not uncooked!" Totally gross that they sent out their food undercooked, and unprofessional attitude from the cook- if you make a mistake just apologize, dont get an attitude!
I'm including a photo of one of the pasty white cheesy gordita crunches.
You can even see where there is still flour on the dough.I know people make mistakes but when you get an attitude about it, that's when you get angry customers!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item. one item was missing based on what I verbally requested..."
- "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..."
- "My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food. Which caused..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..."
- "Terrible terrible terrible will never shop at Macy's ever again, and apparently if your cash paying customer you're worthless at the store! I paid over $100 for a pair of..."