Taco Bell on River ave in Holland, MI gave me two cheesy gordita crunches which had flatbread that was practically dough, it tasted like it had not even touched the grill.Took them inside and the cook said with an attitude, 'they're supposed to be doughy!!' I said "no, they're supposed to be soft, not uncooked!" Totally gross that they sent out their food undercooked, and unprofessional attitude from the cook- if you make a mistake just apologize, dont get an attitude!

I'm including a photo of one of the pasty white cheesy gordita crunches.

You can even see where there is still flour on the dough.I know people make mistakes but when you get an attitude about it, that's when you get angry customers!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about taco bell cheesy gordita crunch taco from Taco Bell was rude employee Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1191911

Did you talk to a manager about the whole issue?