Covington, Georgia

Arrival at Drive-Thru, with a mumbled greeting.I waited forever, then I had to ask them if I could order.

They never gave me the total nor which window in which to drive. No greeting at window, just total and a rush to give change; all the while, laughing with co-worker. While driving, I noticed, sauce all over outside of bag which had transferred onto my dress shirt, car seat and console. I looked in bag, and my two chili cheese burittos and soft taco were all unwrapped and dumped into the bag.

Not only is my shirt ruined and vehicle seat stained, but I am out the cost of food. I called store, but no answer. Did survey and found Customer Service #.

We shall see.This store is bad news..

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Sauce
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Taco Bell - Cashier Review Taco Bell "I am very disappointed and vivid. Yesterday I went to get my 2 small children some dinner I waiting at the speaker for literally four minutes no one said anything..." Read more Taco Bell in Waveland, MS is downright terrible! Taco Bell "I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi. I order and they say that "They cant serve that today."..." Read more Taco Bell Drive-through Review from Auburndale, Florida Taco Bell "Taco bell on lake wales fl . they closed the lobby 15 till 10 pm . after waiting about 25 min for my food I sat and finished it. During..." Read more Taco Bell Quesadilla Review from Loudon, Tennessee Taco Bell "I specifically asked for a cheese quisidilla and I got chicken nicely I showed them my ticket again and asked for cheese and was given cold shredded cheese on a..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more