Taco Bell – 109 Springboro Pike – Dayton, Ohio 45449

Store No 027043

The customer in front of me on the drive thru window was totally intoxicated to the point that she could not properly place an order. The driver's side door was wide opened and she was almost falling out of the car. I could see the hand of someone, a guy, passed out in the back seat. I asked the cashier, thru the intercom if she was aware to the fact that this person was totally intoxicated. She said yes. I asked her if she was going to be reported to the authorities; there was total silence. Finally, after my insistence, the fathom "manager" asked for the license plate numbers. I understand that you cannot be calling the authorities on every instance but, at what point profit becomes before social responsibility. I did call 9-1-1 and reported the case. I wanted this to be recorded and made official. This was not the case of someone that had a couple of beers. This was someone totally drunk. I guess money is money. It does not matter who dies in the process.

In addition to it, as I went through the "first" window to pay, this cashier, Tiffany L, girl was totally disrespectful to me. Her sarcastic and never-ending laugh and total disrespect towards me was appalling. She did not even made eye contact with me. I am 62 years old and have never been treated like this before. I do not know what she though it was so funny. Of course, again, the "manager" was not seen.

I am, to say the least, very bothered by the whole thing last night. I am willing to bet that I am not the only one with this type of problems at that store.vg

Review about: Taco Bell Taco.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

I feel for you, but that was NOT a situation for 911.

911 is for emergencies only.

okay, so first off that Tiffany L girl is the manager. and secondly,taco bell employees not cops it's not their job to find drunk drivers.