Abingdon, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the road again. I wished the store was local cause I would have returned this food!

Review about: Mexican Pizza.

I didn't like: Food nor its prep.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Taco
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $9
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Kingman, Arizona, United States #997290

How hard is it to stop at a grocery store and buy a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter? Would've saved money and you wouldn't have posted this *** complaint about *** fast food

Troy of
Godfrey, Illinois, United States #900624

Can I just say that looks like a completely normal Mexican Pizza you friggin jew.

Smithy
to Troy of Tampa, Florida, United States #907900

No it doesn't and nice racial slur there!I bet you are just covered in ladies trying to get at you.

But seriously, I have the worst TB in the world here in Tampa, and they can at least make food that doesn't LOOK like it will give you food poisoning. I stopped going (because looks can be deceiving) and I don't enjoy diarrhea all night because someone didn't realize sour cream needs to be refrigerated. But yes, that picture is the worst Mexican Pizza ever. I know because that's my favorite item at TB and I have ate probably a good thousand of them in my lifetime.

Never had one that looked like throw up though.I'm assuming some pissed off worker shook it around real good before handing it out the Drive Thru window.

Ganendal
to Troy of #1285428

You friggin uneducated, classless, bigot

MakeMyDay2016
to Ganendal Fullerton, California, United States #1285432

Before you go around calling people uneducated learn how to end a sentence with a period.