Taco Bell - FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND

526 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the road again. I wished the store was local cause I would have returned this food!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mexican Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #557797

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
526 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 19, 2015 #997290 Kingman, Arizona, United States

How hard is it to stop at a grocery store and buy a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter? Would've saved money and you wouldn't have posted this *** complaint about *** fast food

0 1 Reply
Smithy

Nov 29, 2014 #907900 Tampa, Florida, United States

No it doesn't and nice racial slur there! I bet you are just covered in ladies trying to get at you. But seriously, I have the worst TB in the world here in Tampa, and they can at least make food that doesn't LOOK like it will give you food poisoning. I stopped going (because looks can be deceiving) and I don't enjoy diarrhea all night because someone didn't realize sour cream needs to be refrigerated. But yes, that picture is the worst Mexican Pizza ever. I know because that's my favorite item at TB and I have ate probably a good thousand of them in my lifetime. Never had one that looked like throw up though. I'm assuming some pissed off worker shook it around real good before handing it out the Drive Thru window.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×