Featured Not resolved
Nutrition Description

I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA.Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with half as much ingreadeance.

I spoke with the manager about it tonight and his response was " my name is on the receipt". No I am sorry or let us fix this... Nothing... And then gave me an attitude when I asked for a fork and napkins as there were none in the bag with my 2 poorly made Mexican pizzas.

I am done with paying more and getting less. Less food. Less customer service *** can't even get napkins, a fork or offered sauce anymore. This has to be the worst Taco Bell out there.

Matt Mcdearmont mmcdearmont@gmail.com attached photos of my food the menu picture and my receipt. Notice how scarce the toppings are.

The inside was the same beans and meat covered 60% of the surface area.Total ripoff but the flip attitude of the manager sealed the deal on me not eating at Taco Bell anymore and I am a 3 x a week customer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of taco bell taco from Taco Bell and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Taco Bell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poorly made food and poor management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

So let me get this straight: you keep going back and paying their higher prices for a smaller amount of food, correct?You intentionally go there, knowing that you are going to pay more and get less?

OK.

Also, this: "ingreadeance".

***, WOW.I weep for humanity.

to Anonymous #1145436