Taco Bell - Half the food for twice the money

I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA.Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with half as much ingreadeance.

I spoke with the manager about it tonight and his response was " my name is on the receipt". No I am sorry or let us fix this... Nothing... And then gave me an attitude when I asked for a fork and napkins as there were none in the bag with my 2 poorly made Mexican pizzas.

I am done with paying more and getting less. Less food. Less customer service *** can't even get napkins, a fork or offered sauce anymore. This has to be the worst Taco Bell out there.

Matt Mcdearmont mmcdearmont@gmail.com attached photos of my food the menu picture and my receipt. Notice how scarce the toppings are.

The inside was the same beans and meat covered 60% of the surface area.Total ripoff but the flip attitude of the manager sealed the deal on me not eating at Taco Bell anymore and I am a 3 x a week customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor management

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #699803

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1093978

So let me get this straight: you keep going back and paying their higher prices for a smaller amount of food, correct? You intentionally go there, knowing that you are going to pay more and get less?
Also, this: "ingreadeance". ***, WOW. I weep for humanity.

2 1 Reply

Apr 16 #1145436

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about