Alpharetta, Georgia
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA.Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with half as much ingreadeance.

I spoke with the manager about it tonight and his response was " my name is on the receipt". No I am sorry or let us fix this... Nothing... And then gave me an attitude when I asked for a fork and napkins as there were none in the bag with my 2 poorly made Mexican pizzas.

I am done with paying more and getting less. Less food. Less customer service *** can't even get napkins, a fork or offered sauce anymore. This has to be the worst Taco Bell out there.

Matt Mcdearmont mmcdearmont@gmail.com attached photos of my food the menu picture and my receipt. Notice how scarce the toppings are.

The inside was the same beans and meat covered 60% of the surface area.Total ripoff but the flip attitude of the manager sealed the deal on me not eating at Taco Bell anymore and I am a 3 x a week customer.

Review about: Taco Bell Mexican Pizza.

I didn't like: Poorly made food, Poor management.

Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Taco
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $9
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

So let me get this straight: you keep going back and paying their higher prices for a smaller amount of food, correct?You intentionally go there, knowing that you are going to pay more and get less?

OK.

Also, this: "ingreadeance".

***, WOW.I weep for humanity.

Cas