I stopped by the Drive Thru at 2016 50th Street Tampa, Florida at 5:00 PM and placed an order for Chicken soft Taco and a Beefy Fritos Burrito.When the order was received at the Drive thru, I parked to enjoy my late lunch.
When I took a piece of the chicken soft taco, I noted while eating a small piece of unidentified substance. I swallowed the small substance however, when I took another piece another piece was noted this time is was much bigger. I took It out of my mouth and noted it was a plastic substance. I went inside store and the Assistant Manager acknowledged that it was a piece of lettuce bag wrap from the kitchen.
She asked if could remake the taco. At that time I was pretty appalled to think that the other substance swallowed was part of the substance identified by the assistant manager.
I requested for my money back, and left the store.I currently have an upset stomach and I am very disappointed how the management took ownership of the situation.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of ownership by all to the fault
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Chicken Soft Taco
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "FOOD WAS TERRIBLE AND TASTE AS BAD AS IT LOOKED!!!! i was traveling south and stopped for something to eat. Never will I eat Taco Bell on the..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."