Tampa, Florida

I stopped by the Drive Thru at 2016 50th Street Tampa, Florida at 5:00 PM and placed an order for Chicken soft Taco and a Beefy Fritos Burrito.When the order was received at the Drive thru, I parked to enjoy my late lunch.

When I took a piece of the chicken soft taco, I noted while eating a small piece of unidentified substance. I swallowed the small substance however, when I took another piece another piece was noted this time is was much bigger. I took It out of my mouth and noted it was a plastic substance. I went inside store and the Assistant Manager acknowledged that it was a piece of lettuce bag wrap from the kitchen.

She asked if could remake the taco. At that time I was pretty appalled to think that the other substance swallowed was part of the substance identified by the assistant manager.

I requested for my money back, and left the store.I currently have an upset stomach and I am very disappointed how the management took ownership of the situation.

Review about: Taco Bell Chicken Soft Taco.

I didn't like: Lack of ownership by all to the fault.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Burrito
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

Nice try but for something that was supposedly "found" in your taco that piece of plastic looks pretty clean. Also you are not going to get an upset stomach from eating plastic, so what are you trying to pull here?