2.3K views
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I've pretty much have had great experiences at any Taco Bell. No problems with food or service really.

What I do have a problem with is your new Taco Bell commercial even mentioning the word ILLUMINATI ,,,,,you just lost a customer!! I will pass the word along to my friends, family, co-workers, customers and anyone who will listen. Have you not learned from the NFL how AMERICANS can destroy a franchise with word of mouth? Your Write a Review sucks because you have to have 100 words before you can send this complaint.

NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost. Shame on you!

Review about: Taco Bell Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello everyone, i am one of the agents sent by the lord superior ( Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great illuminati order,i do business, i own a construction company, and i also own one of the biggest Electronic appliance shop,and my family now lives in USA ,i was once like you, me and my wife were financially down to one square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, i live in poverty until i saw am opportunity of becoming a member of THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and took my chance and i have be a member for close 10 years the higher you get the richer you become illuminati,it makes you business grow faster than you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent in you and makes you famous , as you become a member of the illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLAR instantly on your bank account, there are many more other benefit you will stand to gain,so if you are interested to be a member contact us on +23487016657122or EMAIL us on illuminatigreatorder@gmail.com JOIN US TODAY AND BECOME RICH, POWERFUL FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE.

I’m done with Taco Bell since your Illuminati commercials. Charlie Daniels is absolutely right in his tweet!

What are you thinking?!?! Makes a person wonder. Now you’re saying it’s just a joke type campaign? I’m very doubtful.

Are you trying to rally in all of your Illuminati customers?

Because if you are, you’ve lost all of your non-Illuminati customers in the process! Disgusting!

The new Taco Bell commercial mentioning the Illuminati is terrible!!!! They lost me as a customer!

You have lost many customers, many who have not spoken up yet against your evil wicked alignment with satanic society illuminati , we have stopped going to your fastfood altogether. You will stand before a holy God and give an account of your evil choices!

I'm appalled! Sick! Shame on you! I was a regular customer, haven't been back since!

Our poor children being targeted by your business. Jesus is LORD!

ransom

We went to Taco Bell last night and the place was crowded so apparently your pathetic boycott is not working.The commercial was clever and funny, you people are just ridiculous.

i agree with all who said this is a very bad commercial i say down with taco bell there is no telling what they are putting in our food now i think we should protest stop eating in the stores throw crosses at their windows shut them down until they apologise for this commercial

Eat 5 layer and beef salad three four times a week none since the new commercial. Our kids get enough craziness what is taco bell trying to tell them?

The Illuminati commercial is dark and unappealing, I will not be eating at Taco Bell.

Ground beef is never healthy, I like Taco Bell's hot sauces. That's what kept me coming. But after seeing the commercial featuring Illuminaiti, I lost my interest in Taco Bell completely.

yeah...i never eat at taco bell unless its the fourth quarter of the game with 2 seconds left and I need a touchdown so I won't starve.

Now I see with 1 second left I will just starve before going to illuminati, dark state, cabal owned and ran organization...thanks for helping my decision.

Up set use to be customer who try to control or way of thinking against the moral of a family and its together to separate the family belief system of a control society of devil worship the all seeing eye and the pyramid symbol on the dollar bill commercial its bad enough fellow American do not want to engage in our song for the USA I proud to be an American . When this symbol and definition is of the devil promoting child sacrifice to their God the devil .

Taco bell you are a disgrace for having the commercial . I would visit taco bell at least twice a week while traveling to different states well not any more NO MORE TACO BELL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

What is going on with Taco Bell? I eaten my last taco there based on this commercial.

Executive management fully knows who this ad targets, young adults. Practice your socetial practices killing your own soul not our children.

The last time I ate there the taco salad looked and tasted like wet garbage in a shell, I couldn't eat it! This commercial is the last straw.

Those people are sick. I'll never eat there again,........Sweet Jesus!

As if it's not enough that 12% of the meat is horse meat; source Ny Times I think. Now they have made a illuminati commercial!

Wake up people. For those who don't know or understand unless you do a Lot research; the Illimanti and secret societies practice Luciferian. Luciferian is Devil worshipping very simple. Setting the stage for Anti-Christ and New World Order.

One man keeping these fools in check is Mr. Donald Trump. He tells us these people are out to destroy us. Do not line the pockets of Devil Worshippers.

People do your research layer after layer to understand, what's really going on. The People of the United States have voted; Mr. President Donald Trump will run America. Thank u Mr.

President for fighting battles for us ;most people don't even fully understand.

Keywords for people who want to do the research: Builderburgs,Skull and bones, people in Washington linked to secret societies, Luciferian, Satanism, New World Order, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Antarctica...Good Luck and God Bless. As for me and my family never eating here again.

Gadad61
to Anonymous #1412884

Yes, thank yo Mr. President for running America (into the ground, that is!). What an *** he is.

to Gadad61 #1433031

He’s doing a better job than the last president.

to Anonymous #1436653

At least the last president was able to speak in complete sentences, and without lying too.

to Anonymous #1414676

Sorry to bust your bubble but Trump is also a member of the illuminati. Do your research . The man is pure evil

to Anonymous #1436650

Yes, the people did vote - and they voted for Hillary Clinton. Get it straight, the electoral college voted for Trump, not the majority of the people. He lost the popular vote.

Thanks you Taco Bell for your illuminate commercial now I will never give your business any of my money ever again and I'll make every one I know does not eat there as well. Good luck in the after life. You loose.