Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co
I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07.I live approximately .5 miles and my food was very cold.
This is not the first time my order was incomplete or incorrect. You have lost a customer forever.
How much more do I need to say I ordered was charged and did not receive.I called and asked the mgr to contact me regarding this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought i grilled stuffed burrito and as i was eating i starting gagging on someyhing hard turns out it was a bone not happy lost my appetite and i..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."