5950 Howdershell Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042, USA
Featured Not resolved
2.5
Quality of Food

I ordered at store 031700 in Hazelwood Missouri tonight and after receiving my order a taco was missing. I told the drive thru worker that one was missing.

She stated it was in there. I counted again and it was not so I handed her the entire bag back. They looked at it and a guy came to the window and said this is your Doritos nacho taco while holding it in the air and I repeated to them I ordered 2. They walked away as if getting another and came back with the bag.

I asked the guy if every thing was good and he said yes. Upon driving away my girl friend checked the bag again and there was still only 4 total tacos in the bag. The reason for giving them the bag in the first place was my order was short one taco. I ordered a total of 5.

I turned around and went back and went inside and asked them why they did not give me the other taco when I asked them in the drive through if the order was good, meaning fixed. I placed all the tacos plus the receipt on the counter and showed them. After laughing they realized they were wrong and I did get obe i was missing. When getting home with my family's food and giving my son his 3 tacos he wanted, every one of them was broken like someone smashed them to the point he had to dump the taco out on to a plate and eat it with a fork.

In the end my order was complete, but it took them 3 times to get it correct and I'm completely unsatisfied with the customer service I received this evening. I would like some kind of compensation for my order totaling $22.94 and the headache of having to bring it to the employees attention 3 times that the order was incomplete. I also would like a response from you so I know this reached who it needed to. I tried contacting the store at 314-731-1606 and got no answer.

I have attatched pictures of my receipt and my son's 3 cool ranch tacos. Thank you.

Review about: Taco Bell Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

you do realize you should be complaining to THEM not on a public complaint board that they do NOT own NOR operate don't you? the odds of anyone who will/can do anything to help you from them is slim to none.

TACO BELL TRAINS THEIR EMPLOYEES AT SQUEAK SCHOOL. THEY ARE TOLD TO ONLY PUT A FEW SLIVERS OF CHEESE IN TACOS & BURRITOS. BOYCOTT THIS RIP OFF CO.