I emailed Taco Bell a week or 2 ago regarding the new beefy Potato burrito.as of 8-13-17 I have not received any type of response!!!!

The Taco bell #003286 in Portland Oregon told me that even though the ADVERTISEMENT FOR THIS PRODUCT WAS $1.00 they wanted to charge me a $1.29. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. It not amount BUT YOU ADVERTISE ONE PRICE AND YOU OUTLET SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THE COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just the same ad for these at $1.00 apiece and I will make it known what you are doing.

I WILL BELITTLE TACO BELL TO EVERYBODY THAT I KNOW ABOUT THIS AND WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT I CAN TO HAVE CUSTOMERS BECOME NO LONGER CUSTOMERS. And to add insult to injury your people do not to respond to the complaint that I sent prior to this.

I will try with all my heart to show people what you are about, including sending a copy of this to my personal to forward on all MEDIA souses!!!Should you want to contact me my email is jdodson123@msn.com

Review about: Taco Bell Burrito.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

*At Participating Locations*

Much like any other advertised promotions from Taco Bell or other restaurants you will find this statement.In other words, not every location is required to participate in prices or promotions if they so choose.

Typically, the franchised owned locations are allowed set their own prices because of this.Welcome to the unfortunate reality where fine print has existed for decades and will continue to do so.