Featured Not resolved
3.5

Tonight, I ordered what used to be my favorite, the Mexican Pizza.What I got barely resembled what it used to look like.

The toppings didn't even cover the whole of the top shell the way it once did, just a sad little clump in the middle. There were barely any tomatoes. When and WHY did you guys start skimping on the pizza???

I am very displeased and sad to have to say good-bye to what was once one of my favorites.Unless this was only just the local Taco Bell, but I'm just too afraid of wasting my money on another shot.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "coupon redeemable for another mexican pizza so i can try again and see if this one was just a fluke, without risking wasting my money again" as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about taco bell taco from Taco Bell was bad quality of food Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1023267

Sigh, not enough cheese on your pizza taco. Sigh, first world problems.

to KevinRichards West Virginia, United States #1347754

Bizzy, You live in CA while I'm in one of the lowest ranked educational and minimum wage states...

Youu don't understand First World Problems at all...

Luckily those are easy to make, and cheaper. You want authentic Taco Bell seasoned beef, crack open a can of dog food and voila!