My husband and I went to the Taco Bell at 1001 S.Interstate 35, Georgetown, Texas on August 30, 2016.

We ordered two Fiesta Taco Salads and two drinks. We ordered at the drive thru. When we received our order there were no utensils provider so we asks the person waiting on us for utensils and she said they were out, my husband ask her how we were suppose to eat salad, with our fingers. She closed the window and came back with on spoon, and stated that is all they had.

If you do not have eating utensils then you should not be taking orders for Taco Salad.We will no longer do business with Taco Bell.

This person wrote the review because of "not eating utensils" at Taco Bell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Taco Bell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Taco Bell and taco bell customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments