ATE AT THE LOCATION AT 1115 GOVERNMENT ST MOBILE ALABAMA
EVERYONE THAT ATE ENDED UP SICK BUT I ENDED UP IN THE ER WITH FOOD POISONING. I'VE MISSED 2 DAYS OF WORK AND BEEN MISERABLE FOR THE ALL OF THEM AND HAVE AN ER BILL TO BOOT.
Made me my pregnant wife 2 year old daughter and wife's friendy violently ill.
Ordered 12 tacos and 4 chalupas
The tacos were all messy made and the chalupas were thrown together flat underfilled and soggy.
Thanks for *** near killing me
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food. I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R,..."
- "I am not sure who made this taco, but someone needs more training!! My taco isn't even worth the dollar I spent on it!! RIDICULOUS!! Where are my ingredients?? I..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial. I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my..."