3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

First off, i sat on hold for 40 minutes to get disconnected.I went into the mt pleasant pa 15666 taco bell where a person that use to work for me is now employeeded, i was unaware.

I ordered my food as she screamed about me from the back when asked, i said i would eat there. I had to take my food and eat in my hot car because of the hostile environment. The girl was fired from my restaurant because she is a liar and she uses drugs. She recorded conversations with other empliyees on her telephone and broadcast them on facebook.

Anyhow about today i the person i assume is the manager told Kate Allen, the employee to shut up but she kept screaming then as i was eating in my car, her ride came to get her and she harrassed me until i left, throwing my half eaten taco away.This is the most disappointing trip to taco bell ever and i hate to think i cannot eat there anymore because i like the food- no one in my family will eat it, it has become my only, quiet treat and today it made me miserable

Review about: Taco Bell Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cussed at.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

"employeeded"

is not a word

"my only, quiet treat"

thats sad

" i sat on hold for 40 minutes to get disconnected"

why were you on the phn???? what does that have to do w/walk in visit??????

to Anonymous Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1347511

I was on the phone with pissed Customer.com. Yes, it is sad that Taco Bell is my quiet treat and even more sad that some *** employee needed to run her mouth from the back rather than doing her job!

But why would your opinion matter to me, as you troll a site called pissed Customer to correct someone's grammar.

to Anonymous Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1347512

I also wonder if you know how big the text box is for the pissed Customer to complete.

Obviously I meant an employee I fired is now employed at Taco Bell. But thanks so much fir your unwanted opinion