Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Hiring Process

Does your company require a future applicant to be bi-lingual? I live in El Paso Texas, recently got an interview and was directly asked if I spoke Spanish, is that a fair question to ask even though that was not anywhere stated on the application that I must be bi-lingual.

I felt very discriminated even though I am very qualified to work with your company, I have management background. Thank you, I would appreciate any feedback from your company.

Chili cheese burrito

Taco Bell had a Burrito called the Chilli Cheese Burrito back in the day, they discontinued the Chilli Cheese Burrito years ago but I've heard rumors that some stores still serve them, if this is true what are the locations of these stores?

401k plan

I just wanted to know if taco bell have a 401kplan

Former Employee

I was a fired from my job at the Taco Bell in Lugoff Sc and was never given a reason why until an employee that is still working there said it was because of a no call no show but I knew that was a lie and so when I tried to contact the management there she would avoid my phone calls and then I contact the local office and I got a hole nother story

New store

Why isn't there a taco Bell on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach FL.?? Would make lots of money?

Stackers

Why did you take away the stackers and will you be bringing them back. Before the stackers the quesadilla was my favorite item but the stacker was even better than the quesadilla.

Please bring them back. Not mad just sad.

Master Franchise

Hi Interested to purchase a Master Franchise .How much will cost. Best wishes John Didea CEO/IIEINC/DE/USA ph +61416287798 Brisbane Australia

5 dollar box

I live in Mobile Alabama. Just wondering why your promotions say $5 boxes. But your stores sell them for $5.49 to $5.79 before taxes.

Questions 8