Taco Bell - Recieved empy taco's

632 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can handle a messy taco or some things missing but these things where terrible. = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
632 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02, 2015 #1072812

you were probably a SUPREME pain on the *** for asking them to make your order of 10 tacos supreme so, they took it into their own hands and jizzed all over it for authenticity! I hate taco *** and cringe at the sight of people waiting by the drive thru at 8am ughhh no better way to start the day!

Jul 27, 2015 #1012413

Wow, well if that's True why not show us all 10 Tacos so we can judge for ourselves, something is clearly missing. Sounds questionable to me. Especially since you did not provide all the evidences.

Sep 06, 2014 #866701

Taco bell, Putting less things in their tacos, and more prices for said crappy tacos since March 21st, 1962.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×