I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi.on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM.
Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that I AM ALLERGIC TO FRESH TOMATOES and have never has a problem with the 1st & 2nd shifts during the week which is when I normally visit. Well yesterday I ordered 1 Club Chalupa Box (Order 247410) with No Tamato stating my allergy. Cashier: Tabitha H clearly repeated this to the prep cook. Although I usually dine in, I ordered to go because it was late.
I get home and the crunchy taco and chalupa were amazing as usual but as I'm almost done with the burrito, I began to have difficulty breathing, I began to sweat heavily, became lightheaded and nauseated. Realizing that my allergy to tomatoes had been triggered, I immediately took a breathing treatment and meds. I go back to check what was left of the burrito and was shocked to find that tomatoes had been placed and wrapped on one end. I called the restaurant and left a message at 10:35pm.
Feeling sick thru the night, I was finally able to fall asleep after 5am. Now having missed a morning appointment, I check my phone and find NO RESPONSE from the message I left so I call again and got the voicemail again.
I kinda feel like the tomatoes may have been added as a joke or something because they were only placed in the wrapped item and only at one end.This is very cruel and dangerous and must NEVER happened to myself or any faithful customer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to taco bell and ordered a 10 taco meal and paid $5.50 to make them supreme and when I got home I had almost empty taco's. I can..."
- "Taco Bell on River ave in Holland, MI gave me two cheesy gordita crunches which had flatbread that was practically dough, it tasted like it had not even touched the..."
- "Taco Bell in Cincinnati Guest Street Location is the Nasty and gross nats flying around trash every were...no employees in site they all out side smoking ***. Shut that place..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."