I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi.on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM.
Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that I AM ALLERGIC TO FRESH TOMATOES and have never has a problem with the 1st & 2nd shifts during the week which is when I normally visit. Well yesterday I ordered 1 Club Chalupa Box (Order 247410) with No Tamato stating my allergy. Cashier: Tabitha H clearly repeated this to the prep cook. Although I usually dine in, I ordered to go because it was late.
I get home and the crunchy taco and chalupa were amazing as usual but as I'm almost done with the burrito, I began to have difficulty breathing, I began to sweat heavily, became lightheaded and nauseated. Realizing that my allergy to tomatoes had been triggered, I immediately took a breathing treatment and meds. I go back to check what was left of the burrito and was shocked to find that tomatoes had been placed and wrapped on one end. I called the restaurant and left a message at 10:35pm.
Feeling sick thru the night, I was finally able to fall asleep after 5am. Now having missed a morning appointment, I check my phone and find NO RESPONSE from the message I left so I call again and got the voicemail again.
I kinda feel like the tomatoes may have been added as a joke or something because they were only placed in the wrapped item and only at one end.This is very cruel and dangerous and must NEVER happened to myself or any faithful customer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am not sure who made this taco, but someone needs more training!! My taco isn't even worth the dollar I spent on it!! RIDICULOUS!! Where are my ingredients?? I..."
- "Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far! I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long! The last..."
- "Tonight, I ordered what used to be my favorite, the Mexican Pizza. What I got barely resembled what it used to look like. The toppings didn't even cover the whole..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."