Review about Taco Bell Boss Wrap from Hazlehurst, Mississippi

First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium.So after just agreeing due to time (I snapped a quick pic for evidence and will be sharing my experience with my followers) I get home to *** into this "Boss" wrap only to find hair!!!!

Who knew the wrap included the #2 wavy short extensions as well. Dang. Can you say PISSED!!! Me either it keeps coming out as #%@&$!

After conversing with a family member (who's an attorney) he advise that I contact your establishment to try and report this issue. This is the second time this location has done me like this. The last time I didn't report it.

This time I'm completely done.You just lost a customer on ALL locations.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2015 #1084616

PS they said that to get the large soda. I had to pay an extra dollar. The money is not matter it is principel of the thing that is the matter. it does not way anymore that i get pay an extra doller for the soda. my family member is a attorney and will sue you for false advertizing and making me sick with the hair, i only ate because i was hungry and now i have a headache because of tis.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about