Hazlehurst, Mississippi

First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium.So after just agreeing due to time (I snapped a quick pic for evidence and will be sharing my experience with my followers) I get home to *** into this "Boss" wrap only to find hair!!!!

Who knew the wrap included the #2 wavy short extensions as well. Dang. Can you say PISSED!!! Me either it keeps coming out as #%@&$!

After conversing with a family member (who's an attorney) he advise that I contact your establishment to try and report this issue. This is the second time this location has done me like this. The last time I didn't report it.

This time I'm completely done.You just lost a customer on ALL locations.

Review about: Taco Bell Boss Wrap.

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Taco
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

You are *** as all ***, look at your own picture IT SAYS RIGHT ON IT A LARGE DRINK IS + $1.00

PS they said that to get the large soda.I had to pay an extra dollar.

The money is not matter it is principel of the thing that is the matter.

it does not way anymore that i get pay an extra doller for the soda.my family member is a attorney and will sue you for false advertizing and making me sick with the hair, i only ate because i was hungry and now i have a headache because of tis.