Review about Taco Bell Cantina Power Veggie Bowl from Castro Valley, California
I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked my cantina bowl they give me chickhen one.then I have to go there again .i m a pure vegetarian.i m not happy how they react on my complaint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Cantina Power Veggie Bowl
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My siblings and I ordered about 20 dollars worth of food from the Taco Bell in Woodbridge, NJ to come home and find a BUG in our food. Which caused..."
- "What a waste of space of a restaurant got lazy nasty looking people working the restaurant here in Mt.Sterling ky the restaurant is always dirty looks like never swept..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Saw a really cute dress on evine tv so went to website for first time. Couldn't fined size chart so called customer service and spoke with "Mike." Mike didn't..."
- "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..."