Review about Taco Bell Capn Crunch Delights from Des Moines, Iowa

370 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When I pulled into the drive through, there was one car at the window and one ahead of me ordering their food. I waited for 10 minutes before the car ahead of me finally pulled up behind the other car that was STILL at the window. I ordered a dozen Captain Crunch bites and pulled up behind the other two vehicles. I waited ANOTHER 25 minutes for the other two vehicles to get their food and by the time I got back to work my 30 minute lunch break ended up being 40 minutes!!! No one even apologized for amount of time I had to wait for TWO other people to get their food before me. 35 minutes?!?! That's absurd! And to top it all off my Captain Crunch balls had NO captain crunch crust on them!!(see picture)

I called and complained to the Taco Bell that I'd gotten them at and they told me to bring in my reciept and they'd give me a free dozen Captain Crunch balls to replace my poorly made ones.

The next day I did just that and reminded them at the window to make sure there was crust on them. After waiting 15 minutes they handed me my order and I drove back to work.

As I took the first ***, my mouth was filled with hot grease!! I gagged!!!

Instead of making the balls properly, they just RE-soaked them in grease so the crust would stick!! It was disgusting!! So I called them to tell them about their screw up, and they said,"well how do u expect the crust to stay on there?!?"

I was infuriated and still am because this is the ONLY location that seems to have the inability to coat their Captain Crunch balls properly because I've had them at several other locations without any problems!!

The location is 2517 Hubbell Ave, Des Moines, IA.

Then today I went there and got a four piece Captain Crunch balls and they were ROCK HARD!! Like they'd made some and had been sitting there for hours! I'm fed up with this Taco Bell!! Somebody needs to do something about it!

Thank you!

Amanda Cunningham

PurdyGirl1980@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Taco Bell Capn Crunch Delights
Review category
Fast Food
review #691796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
370 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 19, 2015 #1081047

Hilarious

0 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027733

Are you really purdy? I don't think I would post an email address like that where everyone can see, you're going to have a million weirdos emailing you lol..

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.