Taco Bell in Clinton Township, MI 48036 on Gratiot and Metro Parkway is the SLOWEST location by far!I've never seen a "fast food" chain take so long!
The last 4-5 times there, its been longer then 45 min! No exaggeration! Not 8-10 min waiting for fresh food or anything! 45 *** minutes!
Then sent my wife to get McDonalds for our kids and Taco Bell for us and she made the mistake of going to McDonalds first, and going to this location AFTER getting McDonalds! HUGE MISTAKE! Now my kids food was ice cold and hard and had to waste another $9 to go buy their food again so they could enjoy the meal! So in all, i spent $18 on McDonalds for my kids, $12 on Taco bell, and the whole ordeal took *** over an HOUR to send my wife for the slowest *** fast food I've ever seen!!!
Whoever runs that place doesn't have a clue and needs to b told to find another job they're good at!
Cuz being a successful manager of a successful Taco Bell isn't working for them!So pissed at the time n money waisted!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."
- "Would you eat this? made sick looking at it. took almost 35 minutes to get it and then it was not worth eating... second time we've stop for food disap.ointed..."
- "Meat was found in my vegetarian Cantina Bowl and also in the sauce that was poured on the bean and cheese enchirito. Being a vegetarian you can imagine. Pics available..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "snow was plowed up against my unit and flooded the unit destroying alot of my stuff, the door is damaged as well. the manager only said she would provide salt..."
- "I ordered a hoodie from teechip and afterword I read all the bad review and thought *** I'm screwed out of 50 bucks but today 2 weeks after I placed..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."