Review about Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights from Auburn, California

My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair.This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth.

What was I thinking eating here? There's no where else I've found to send this elsewhere. And I don't care to keep looking. There seem to only be wanting positive reviews with the $500 incentive to tell about my visit.

As if I don't feel guilty enough feeding my child this ***.Disgusted

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights
Review category
Fast Food
review #739983 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28, 2015 #1070824

I call bs on this. if that had been "fried into it" as you claimed the hair would have melted not been left sitting there perfectly placed as to be obvious that it's just someone looking to get something for nothing.

0 4 Reply

Nov 28, 2015 #1070832

Want me to mail it to you so that you can dissect it smarty pants? Open your mind. Nothing was manipulated or touched, unfortunately. In fact, I haven't even tried to get anything back for it, so if you'd like I will mail you my receipt with it, since I paid cash, so you can have a refund or whatever for your 2cents. No joke..

1 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1071931 Vallejo, California

Use it to floss your teeth.

1 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1071935

Pretty much how it felt. Into the next day. So nasty.

0 0 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1071937

So I gotta take out the trash. I'll dig it out the bottom for you. I think it's still there.. You want that receipt or not?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about