Review about Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights from Auburn, California
My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair.This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth.
What was I thinking eating here? There's no where else I've found to send this elsewhere. And I don't care to keep looking. There seem to only be wanting positive reviews with the $500 incentive to tell about my visit.
As if I don't feel guilty enough feeding my child this ***.Disgusted
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Taco Bell on River ave in Holland, MI gave me two cheesy gordita crunches which had flatbread that was practically dough, it tasted like it had not even touched the..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "Flying back from Las Vegas to Sacramento there were three women seated near me who were very clearly NOT intoxicated. When they were approached by flight attendant, "Thomas", one of..."
- "Mark and Graham is a company under the umbrella of Williams Sonoma, a company I thought could be trusted...how wrong I was. I purchased a monogram gold plated necklace that..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."