Review about Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights from Auburn, California
My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair.This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth.
What was I thinking eating here? There's no where else I've found to send this elsewhere. And I don't care to keep looking. There seem to only be wanting positive reviews with the $500 incentive to tell about my visit.
As if I don't feel guilty enough feeding my child this ***.Disgusted
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item. one item was missing based on what I verbally requested..."
- "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..."
- "Flying back from Las Vegas to Sacramento there were three women seated near me who were very clearly NOT intoxicated. When they were approached by flight attendant, "Thomas", one of..."
- "Mark and Graham is a company under the umbrella of Williams Sonoma, a company I thought could be trusted...how wrong I was. I purchased a monogram gold plated necklace that..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."