Review about Taco Bell Drive Thru from Norwalk, Connecticut
Look out for this manager.Cursed me out and slammed window in my face because it was 12:57am and he "was *** closed".
I really didn't know what to say to that after waiting for three cars and ten minutes in drive thru lane.
I was the last in line and he could have easily served me.I hope he waited to clock out.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Drive Thru
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every time I go to my local Taco Bell, there are very unclean, unprofessional employees! Wearing "gang" materials, etc. I finally quit going! Only a Bueno! ..."
- "I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about 5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven..."
- "Went to taco bell in Culpeper va and ordered Nachos Bell Grande, with extra meat and cheese no beans. This is the *** i got..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I saw a 2003 Harley Davidson trike on there and I was going to purchase it. But after calling the seller and getting all the information about it and sending..."
- "US Hole in One and their associates AVOID they cannot do what they promised . . .they do not have the knowledge or expertise in the golf insurance industry YOU..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."