Review about Taco Bell Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos from Aurora, Colorado

Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd.Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B.

Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One of the items on the order ( that they initially forgot mind you) was a fiery supreme taco, seems simple enough. I guess some meat and a little sour cream is what does it.

Ordered spicy tostadas try to give me double tostadas with green sauce.Cause that sounds so similar.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Taco Bell Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos
Review category
Fast Food
review #696505 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21, 2015 #1036803

What did you expect from Taco Bell?

1 0 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1034810

Think this is bad, several years ago, I went into the taco bell and bought something to eat, at the time, they served free drinks from the counter in front, the girl took my glass and proceeded to refill it, but before she did, she blew her nose, lots of snot came running out and down the front before she caught it in a tissue. When she grabbed my glass, she took it by the top, mind you, after she blew snot all over everywhere, and she never bothered to wash her hands. She took hold of my cup up around the top, not on the sides of the cup, I about threw up. Sickening, I immediately called the manager up front, he proceeded to take her around to the sink to wash her hands. UGH, is right! Took years before I could walk back in there again, to this day, I always make sure they never take my cup around the rim and hand it back to me. But I think now, you can go get your own refills, thank goodness for that. Sorry for you experience.

0 0 Reply

Oct 10, 2015 #1045764

I like how people call adult women old enough to work "girls" when they don't even have simple first grade grammar skills down pat. Taco Bell is a proper noun and should begin with a capital letter.

0 0 Reply

Sep 10, 2015 #1032115

If your writing here is any indication of how you actually speak, no wonder they *** up your order.

2 1 Reply

Sep 09, 2015 #1031864 Orange, California

Judging by the terrible English you used when posting this review, perhaps they messed up because they could not understand you?

5 1 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1034923

Do you generally run into problems like that, when you work at your fastfood job? Oh, never mind. I forgot, no one will hire you.

0 2 Reply

Oct 10, 2015 #1045762

I have a job you liar, and just because someone defends a fast food employee from someone who is illiterate does not mean they work in the field.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about