Review about Taco Bell Mexican Pizza from Phoenix, Arizona
These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas.We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave.
and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th @ 6:45 pm. Seriously??!!
I went to the Taco Bell website to file a complaint.
But, it is under going maintenance.Pizzas need maintenance too!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA. Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."
- "Every time I go to my local Taco Bell, there are very unclean, unprofessional employees! Wearing "gang" materials, etc. I finally quit going! Only a Bueno! ..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."