Review about Taco Bell Sanitary Conditions from Peru, Illinois
Went to the Taco Bell in Peru il.
The place was filthy,food on the floor where they prepare it.
Garbage cans over flowing.
Juice and soda on the floor not being mopped up.tables all dirty!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Taco Bell Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I went to the drive thru because I wanted the new Triple Layer Crunch Wrap and a large Pepsi. I order and they say that "They cant serve that today."..."
- "Now listen there is no reason why we should have to pay for this ridiculous food..All the tacos had nothing in the middle but a small rub at the bottom..."
- "Blacksburg Taco Bell is false advertising by the attached photo, and in tje store charging $5.99I am outraged that the GM Brian supported the franchise...."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."