Review about Taco Bell Taco from Stockbridge, Georgia
The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's .First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything.
I went through at 9:15pm. On sept 3,2015.
When I was handed my order I had to ask multiple times for sauce. I had $19.50 order and your only going to give me a couple packs of sauce.
Then luckily I checked my order because I was missing two burritos . I had to walk to the drive thru window because they had the door locked. They then took 6 minutes to make two beef burritos. Then through them out the window at me.
When I get home to open my order this is what I get : a taco with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Take a look at the picture.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi. on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM. Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that..."
- "I ordered a nacho bell grande it barely had any meat on it. When I complained the shift manager said that was all they put on it. I paid for..."
- "My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair. This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth...."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "Just closed on my house in belah landing Stockbridge, GA on 3/18/16, they waited till the day of closing to lay down part of my sod. Now that it has..."
- "My vehicle was contracted out to Montway through Forward Relocation Services. During transport my vehicle sustained a $300 scratch on the trunk door. I forwarded the info and was denied..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."