Review about Taco Bell Taco from Stockbridge, Georgia
The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's .First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything.
I went through at 9:15pm. On sept 3,2015.
When I was handed my order I had to ask multiple times for sauce. I had $19.50 order and your only going to give me a couple packs of sauce.
Then luckily I checked my order because I was missing two burritos . I had to walk to the drive thru window because they had the door locked. They then took 6 minutes to make two beef burritos. Then through them out the window at me.
When I get home to open my order this is what I get : a taco with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Take a look at the picture.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..."
- "I orederd for tha first time one wig..i did get an email saying that tha item i purchased,i guess alot of people already ordered..so mines was gonna be a bit..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."