Taco Bell - Review about Triple Steak Stack from Gloucester City, New Jersey
Paid for steak triple stack it look more like a complete flop. For $5.69 i'd expected
it to look like thebads on television. Do you think your customer or customers would want to pay close to six dollars for this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Triple Steak Stack
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stopped at taco bell in Ardmoore Oklahoma 4/7/16 Sorry to say I have pictures of what I was served. It wasn't just my order but everyone deceived about same..."
- "I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi. on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM. Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "What kind of bulllshit is it to place 1 order of 2dozen strawberries. And get 4 shipping charges. ..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "3 Soft taco supremes, not regular soft tacos, 3 times in 2 weeks, wow Trenton nj, its that hard to get the order right, If you messed up..."