Taco Bell - Say no to a customer!?

448 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item.one item was missing based on what I verbally requested (item not entered).

when cashier Jordan read back items when handing bags to me, that is when I noticed she said one was in the bag and not two. I said, "oh, I ordered two of these" and her response in a very unprofessional and rude tone was ,"no. You didnt". That's when I nearly lost it, because I did.

Whether or not I was mistaken and thought I did or not, I didn't care if she had to ring it up again or not, but directly refuting what a customer brings up and saying they were flat out wrong is so *** infuriating.What ever happened to "Believe, Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank"?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chalupa
Review category
Fast Food
review #645035 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Taco Bell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
448 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
stalemate_007

Dec 05, 2015 #1074360

UPDATE: I've been back to this location often, and have no further incidents. The order accuracy is not 100% but definitely more pleasant. Haven't seen that particular employee since.

0 0 Reply
LadyScot

Jun 25, 2015 #999688

So you admit you probably made the mistake but you don't like that she told you you did? Right. Eat at home. No one should have to deal with people like you.

0 1 Reply
stalemate_007

Jun 25, 2015 #999730

No I did not admit that I made the mistake. "Because I did" means that I DID order two items. Nowhere do I admit to making the mistake. I was stating that weather or not "IF" it was my mistake or "NOT" the action on her end was wrong. That pertains to anyone who comes through that drive through. Think before you respond to something, and make sure you can comprehend it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×