2.3

I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item.one item was missing based on what I verbally requested (item not entered).

when cashier Jordan read back items when handing bags to me, that is when I noticed she said one was in the bag and not two. I said, "oh, I ordered two of these" and her response in a very unprofessional and rude tone was ,"no. You didnt". That's when I nearly lost it, because I did.

Whether or not I was mistaken and thought I did or not, I didn't care if she had to ring it up again or not, but directly refuting what a customer brings up and saying they were flat out wrong is so *** infuriating.What ever happened to "Believe, Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank"?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude employee and unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of taco bell taco. Taco Bell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taco bell taco in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Taco Bell.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

stalemate_007

UPDATE: I've been back to this location often, and have no further incidents. The order accuracy is not 100% but definitely more pleasant. Haven't seen that particular employee since.

LadyScot

So you admit you probably made the mistake but you don't like that she told you you did?Right.

Eat at home.No one should have to deal with people like you.

stalemate_007
to LadyScot #999730

No I did not admit that I made the mistake."Because I did" means that I DID order two items.

Nowhere do I admit to making the mistake. I was stating that weather or not "IF" it was my mistake or "NOT" the action on her end was wrong.

That pertains to anyone who comes through that drive through.Think before you respond to something, and make sure you can comprehend it.