I placed order in the drive through, within this order, there were supposed to be two of a certain item.one item was missing based on what I verbally requested (item not entered).
when cashier Jordan read back items when handing bags to me, that is when I noticed she said one was in the bag and not two. I said, "oh, I ordered two of these" and her response in a very unprofessional and rude tone was ,"no. You didnt". That's when I nearly lost it, because I did.
Whether or not I was mistaken and thought I did or not, I didn't care if she had to ring it up again or not, but directly refuting what a customer brings up and saying they were flat out wrong is so *** infuriating.What ever happened to "Believe, Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank"?
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Rude employee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I had a glove wrapped in my taco!..."
- "Went to the Taco Bell in Peru il.The place was filthy,food on the floor where they prepare it.Garbage cans over flowing.Juice and soda on the floor not being mopped up.tables..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "I was given this device as a gift after several uses I noticed some redness and blotchy redness like freckles from a sunburn I also was getting these headaches behind..."
- "On Dec.1, 2015 after having a tooth removed mutable stitches put in my mouth which I was not notified ahead of time or after. It was until after I..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."