I ordered a nacho bell grande it barely had any meat on it.When I complained the shift manager said that was all they put on it.

I paid for food not chips? This has been the worst visit I have every had at this location I usually do not complain but this was ridiculous. I also ordered 2 soft tacos no lettuce when I got home it had lettuce on it way to go.

I also order a cheezy gordita crunch but could barely find the meat.After spending $25 dollars at Taco Bell for supper it was a disgrace to have to serve this meal to my family.

Review about: Nacho Bell Grande.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Taco Bell Nachos
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Submit review

Comments

Griffin, Georgia, United States #1248337

That was a smaller nachos supreme with no sour cream, nor beans.The nacho bell grande was not pictured and was clearly rung up regular so it would have had the sour cream and tomatoes.

The Gordian crunchwas rung up as easy lettuce. As lettuce is a filler for these things, its gonna look underportioned.

The item definitely looked short on the beef.However, it also appears there was some meat removed from the item after it was opened.

Ventura, California, United States #1208984

I also am being skimped so bad, that I am giving up on Taco Bell, maybe they will skimp them self out of business

Ya see, Taco bell has been upping the prices for the food, and downing the portions of the food.

They've been doing this since they started.