Taco Bell - Skimpy food portions
I ordered a nacho bell grande it barely had any meat on it.When I complained the shift manager said that was all they put on it.
I paid for food not chips? This has been the worst visit I have every had at this location I usually do not complain but this was ridiculous. I also ordered 2 soft tacos no lettuce when I got home it had lettuce on it way to go.
I also order a cheezy gordita crunch but could barely find the meat.After spending $25 dollars at Taco Bell for supper it was a disgrace to have to serve this meal to my family.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nacho Bell Grande
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Meat was found in my vegetarian Cantina Bowl and also in the sauce that was poured on the bean and cheese enchirito. Being a vegetarian you can imagine. Pics available..."
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."