Taco Bell - Skimpy food portions

615 of 899 Taco Bell reviews

I ordered a nacho bell grande it barely had any meat on it.When I complained the shift manager said that was all they put on it.

I paid for food not chips? This has been the worst visit I have every had at this location I usually do not complain but this was ridiculous. I also ordered 2 soft tacos no lettuce when I got home it had lettuce on it way to go.

I also order a cheezy gordita crunch but could barely find the meat.After spending $25 dollars at Taco Bell for supper it was a disgrace to have to serve this meal to my family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
615 of 899 Taco Bell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01 #1248337 Griffin, Georgia, United States

That was a smaller nachos supreme with no sour cream, nor beans. The nacho bell grande was not pictured and was clearly rung up regular so it would have had the sour cream and tomatoes. The Gordian crunchwas rung up as easy lettuce. As lettuce is a filler for these things, its gonna look underportioned. The item definitely looked short on the beef. However, it also appears there was some meat removed from the item after it was opened.

0 0 Reply

Sep 07 #1208984 Ventura, California, United States

I also am being skimped so bad, that I am giving up on Taco Bell, maybe they will skimp them self out of business

1 0 Reply

Sep 06, 2014 #866698

Ya see, Taco bell has been upping the prices for the food, and downing the portions of the food.
They've been doing this since they started.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Taco Bell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Taco Bell.
Filing a new complaint about
×