Taco Bell - Skimpy food portions
I ordered a nacho bell grande it barely had any meat on it.When I complained the shift manager said that was all they put on it.
I paid for food not chips? This has been the worst visit I have every had at this location I usually do not complain but this was ridiculous. I also ordered 2 soft tacos no lettuce when I got home it had lettuce on it way to go.
I also order a cheezy gordita crunch but could barely find the meat.After spending $25 dollars at Taco Bell for supper it was a disgrace to have to serve this meal to my family.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nacho Bell Grande
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "I visited Taco Bell in Greenville Mi. on Sunday, 7/19/15 @ 8:56:56PM. Since moving to the area 5/1/15, I have become a regular customer and have made it clear that..."
- "I am not sure who made this taco, but someone needs more training!! My taco isn't even worth the dollar I spent on it!! RIDICULOUS!! Where are my ingredients?? I..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."