2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went to the store# 027780 located at 1717 E.Vista Chino St.

Bldg. E Palm Springs, CA. 92262 at 9:11 pm on 8-25-2016 and wasn't amused by service or beverage ordered. My mother decided to repeat order while at the teleprompter to make sure order was heard correctly.

The employee named Shatavah W. as named on the receipt, decided to rudely interrupt my mom and repeat order as she heard it then asked in an abrupt voice "Is there anything else you'd like to order?" My mom kindly told her not at this time. While at the window, girl said order cost and my mom told her amount of money she was giving.....Shatavah didn't acknowledge my mom and just repeated cost of order. Then my mom said to employee that after we receive baja blast soda order that she wanted her daughter (which was me) to try.

Shatavah didn't ask why or anything of that sort....she just decided to rudely say we couldn't do that and proceeded to proceed with getting beverage orders ready. My mom tried to explain to girl how each time I get a watered down drink but she didn't care or listen. Then after beverages were given, Shatavah didn't give a straw for my mother's freeze. When my mom kindly asked for one....that employee decided to roll her eyes, act like she couldn't be bothered and looked as though she was going to throw the straw at my mom.

After this experience I don't feel like going to this Taco Bell location any time soon.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor service and poor quality" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4. blumoonstar83 is overall dissatisfied with Taco Bell. The most disappointing about taco bell customer care at Taco Bell was poor customer service and quality of products ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Taco Bell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Taco Bell to other companies on our site.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1204231

Are you a fat person there really is no need to sit here and complain about a soda you obviously are a miserable person to complain about not being about to taste the soda before purchasing it that is one of the busiest stores in the valley and me as a customers I get irritated with people like you ive visited there often and shes a sweet girl and she the only cahsier at night so if your gonna bad mouth her understand she is not only running drive threw but the front counter