2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Complaint for the Blackwood NJ Taco Bell on Blackwood Clementon Rd.Let's start at the top.

Slow service in the lobby. And when I say slow, I mean every person should expect to wait at least 20 minutes minimum for their order. This leads to a lot of people standing around the lobby waiting for their food. The drive through seems to get ALL priority at this location.

I happened to be talking to an ex-employee while waiting for my food and they said it's because the drive through orders are only given 30 seconds by management to be completed. This is a management failing and it leads to the inside being completely ignored so that the people working there can meet the 30 second drive through time limit. If you don't want to wait around for long period's of time while your food is given the lowest priority on prep, then go through the drive through. Now, my last visit.

came in and mentioned an issue I had on a previous visit. Manager on duty didn't seem to care. Was dismissive, and ignored me. Fine, whatever.

It's ridiculous but I didn't care that much since it was a small order anyway, I just thought i'd bring it to their attention. The attitude was very off-putting, though. Hopefully you don't have any issues with food, because it's likely to get ignored. The restaurant was a mess.

Dirty and it looked like they were ignoring the mess on purpose. Someone made a mess of one of the booths and nobody even attempted to clean it up. It was still there when I left. I have started going to the location in Berlin, because it seems better run than this location.

Keep in mind the Berlin location is twice as far from my house as this location. I will go double the distance to avoid having to come to this taco bell when I want taco bell.

That's how bad it is.Think about that for a moment.

Review about: Taco Bell Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Feeling ignored, Dirty lobby, Poor customer service, Poor management, Low quality food, Food provided, Manager, Quality of food and time it took to get the order.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments