A week ago, I ordered two things and I asked for Baja.I got home and it was Supreme.

I was buying the food for my brother who is allergic to sour cream. Mistakes happen, so I just ate it myself. Tonight, I went back and ordered the same thing, I specifically stated 'baja' yet again, and she even read it back to me as such. I pulled up to the window and she asked if i wanted any sauce, I said yes.

When i got home, I opened up the bag and (suprise!) both chalupas were supreme. I yet again, saaid whatever, I just wont go back there again after this. Then i went to go eat them and realized the even forgot the hot sauce. So i called their store, and after about 15 calls where they would press the hangup button to avoid my call.

I finally got on the phone with an employee, I was pissed and asked for a manager. He got cocky and said 'who are you?' and i replied 'who am i?! who are you?!' and he hung up. Now i was livid.

I went down to the store and demanded to know who hung up on me. After a while the short stocky manager waddled up and started beating around the bush. I showed her my chalupa and she took it and threw it away. I asked her if she condones her employees hanging up on paying customers.

One thing led to another and after the guy came out we were all yelling. He then took it a step further and said he was 'going to *** his uniform and settle this outside'. He had now physically threatened me. The cops showed up and gave me the names of the owner, which they refused to give me.

I am going to call tomorrow and set up an appointment.

I am absolutely appalled and will never even think about buying from any Taco Bell ever again.Disgusting.

Review about: Taco Bell Taco.

Had an Experience with Taco Bell?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150513

i think you should take credit for the imposters posts, it would make you look cool, if the employee makes rude comments to you do the same to him, and you should have accepted his chalenge to the fight and kicked his butt to save your repitition. he asked you first so you won't be charged even if you knowck him out cold and kick his butt. he was being an ***king a44hole and the only way to deal with them is to knock them out.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150502

You are also a bunch of idiots to believe this imposter. I guess the capital of amreica is Idiotcy.

I am the one that wrote the report.Whoever is posting as 'plum13sec' is trying to be funny.

Congratulations, it didn't work.

I couldn't even read all of your comment because you type sporadically.

You are all a special bunch of people, ill give you that.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #150387

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE A LADY AND NOT A ***?????? GE A LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT A *** TACO YOU ***!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :upset :upset :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek :roll :roll :roll

Yeah!Now another 19 year old HS drop out can get a job as a manager.

If you get this worked up over some taco *** food I'd hate to see how you react to real problem.I'm not sure if Springer could contain you...

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150294

way to go Plum13sec, I am glad you told the manager off and to go f-u-c-k himself.(assuming that is what your (***) means.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150286

If you want to know when he hung up it was after I told him to go *** himself.I called back again and said I was not done with him and before I could finish my sentence I hung up.

I wanted to smack him.

I was so angry that I almost got into a car accident because of him, because I was too angry to concentrate on my driving.Luckily I calmed down after this or several employees would have been taken to the hospital by a stretcher.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150284

Actually the honest truth is I was about to smack him(the manager) and he said let's settle this outside.He hung up on me so he deserves to be smacked.

The good thing is I am a lady so if he hits me back I can make a fuss and people will help me.

Okay I admit I added that part about him threatening me with physical violence to get him fired, and in trouble with the police and to make people comment on my letter.I will never return to Taco Bell again.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150282

Well with the OP acting like a ten year old I can see why they were hung up on. Then she waltz in the Taco Bell like a spoiled child.

Some people have to go to the same place many times and get screwed over before they finally realize they shouldn't go back. I figure also, that you won't need the full 2 pages because we'll probably be watching you and taco chef going at it on Springer in a couple of weeks. :grin